By Batista Gremaud
A vision board is an effective means to manifest your goals. It involves gathering images or objects representing what you want to create and positioning them on a board for a palpable and aesthetically pleasing reminder of where you're heading.
Get Clear Of What You Want
Without a clear idea of what you desire, it can be challenging to avoid getting caught up in things that don't serve you.
The following are examples of establishing clarity about what you want. While doing the exercise below, start gathering images from magazines or objects representing the answers to the questions below and how you foresee the future.
To Manifest Wealth
1. First, create a positive mindset regarding money. Focus on appreciation and abundance rather than lack and scarcity. Visualize having more money and all the things you can do with it.
2. Make a conscious decision to create a budget and track your expenses and spending patterns. Where can you cut back? Where can you invest?
3. Identify ways to increase your income and improve your value and productivity to attract more money.
4. Seek additional avenues to earn money, such as starting a side business, getting a second job, or investing.
5. Put yourself and your needs first. Include yourself in your budget and start investing in things that will help you and bring vitality into your life, such as self-care. Without health, there is no wealth. Invest in your fitness by getting a mentor.
6. Practice gratitude. Start and end your day focusing on abundance, thanking the universe for the money and the things you have in your life, as small as they may seem.
7. Believe and trust that you deserve all good things that come to you. Release any doubts or fears about money and move forward confidently and with faith.
Join The Club
Here are some ideas for images
Your dream car or house
Your dream job
To Manifest A Loving Relationship
1. Become clear on what you desire. What kind of relationship do you want? What kind of person do you want to be with? What values are important to you?
2. Visualizing your ideal relationship will help to attract the right person into your life.
3. Be open to meeting someone new and not be limited by preconceived notions or prejudices.
4. Learning to allow love to flow freely is critical. However, don't be too controlling or try to force the process.
5. Rather than getting caught up in daydreaming about how you want your ideal relationship to look in the future, be mindful and live in the moment. Don't be too attached to the outcome.
Here are some ideas for images
Happy couple doing an activity you love
Couple with children or family
Couple on vacation or working together
In your dream house
To Manifest Health
Manifesting health is directing focused energy and intention into your life to create the desired outcome. Create a plan and envision success in your mind before taking action.
1. Visualizing is a powerful tool for manifesting health. Spend time each day picturing yourself in perfect health, mentally and physically. Then, imagine how you will feel and look when you have achieved your desired fitness level.
3. You don't know what you don't know! Invest in a mentor who can help you avoid the pitfalls and get you to your destination faster.
4. Take daily action once you have a plan. Commit to a healthy diet, lifestyle, relationships, and environmental choices. Keep your focus on the end result.
5. Negative thoughts and feelings can work against manifesting health. Choose to stay positive and reframe negative thoughts with more positive, affirming ones.
Here are some ideas for images
The robust, lean, and sculpted body you wish to have
Activities you want to do, such as gardening, traveling without pain, and having a full range of motion, etc.
Enjoying eating healthy foods
Enjoying working out while avoiding dreaded pain
How To Create A Vision Board
Now that you have become clear about your vision and have gathered some images or objects representing what you want to manifest, you are ready to create your vision board.
First, choose a base for your vision board. This could be a poster board, a cork board, or canvas. You can use empty wall space as a vision board if you have one. You will also need glue, tape, or pins to attach your items to the base.
Second, collect the items you will use. These could be printed photos, magazine cutouts, words, symbols, and colors that evoke the life you want to create. Also, add physical objects such as mementos, jewelry, and stones that match your vision. Anything that helps to bring your vision board to life can be used.
Third, arrange the items on your base. As you lay out the things, consider how you want the colors and images to be placed. You can refer to the vision statement you created and think about how the pieces together will tell the story of what you want for your future.
Finally, hang your vision board in a space where you will see it regularly. Take time to meditate or journal your thoughts as you look at your vision board. This will help you to stay focused on your intentions and what you want to achieve.
Creating a vision board is a self-discovery tool that can help you discern what your heart desires and what you want to attract into your life. You can create a vision board by yourself or with a partner. It can also be a fun bonding activity with friends or family.
Get a Mentor
Now that you have identified what you want, invest in yourself and your goals by hiring a mentor.
Having a mentor is integral to getting to where you want to be. In addition, mentors provide support in times of difficulty. A mentor can serve as a sounding board and provide encouragement, put things into perspective and adjust your expectations when necessary.
Mentors bring knowledge, experience, and wisdom to the table, providing insight and direction. They can help you get clarity on the path you want to take, make decisions and remove obstacles.
With a mentor's support, you can feel more confident and motivated to pursue your goals.
Commit to Saying Yes
Beware, those things that you are asking for may come to you in very unexpected ways. So once you put your vision board into motion, remaining receptive and learning to say yes, even if you don't understand, is essential.
When I created my vision board to heal my injuries and get my body back, as a prolific meditator, a student of world religions and metaphysical sciences, I anticipated my solutions to come in ways of inspired visions or miraculous healing.
But instead, my solution showed up as a bodybuilder, which was the last thing in my consciousness.
Regardless, I said yes to the challenge and stepped into the unknown with faith. As a result, my life transformed in such ways that I couldn't have imagined.
Not only did I get my body back, but I ended up falling in love, then marrying the bodybuilder who turned out to be an International Body Designer and the world's foremost expert in strength training and Body Design. So I healed my injuries and regained my youth, but I also got a loving husband and a new career as a Fitness guru, mentor, writer, producer, and influencer.
Do not underestimate the power of creating a heartfelt vision board; there is no better time than the New Year to do it.
The views, information, and opinions published in this magazine or our blog are the sole responsibility of our contributors or interview subjects. Heart of Hollywood Magazine is not liable for any statements made, or information provided, by its contributors or sources.
Get featured! - Heart Of Hollywood Magazine
Batista Gremaud is the CEO and president of Dr. Fitness International, International Body Designer, Strength Training Expert, No1 Best Selling author of Feminine Body Design, Empowering Fitness For A Pain-Free Life, co-creator of the Feminine Body Design online strength training mentoring system, co-host of the Esoteric Principles of Bodybuilding, and producer of the Dr. Fitness USA’s show; Recipient of the most outstanding fitness program 2019 by The Winners Circle, Mastermind at Sea.
Heart Of Hollywood Magazine Contributor
For more information on Batista and to meet our other Heart Of Hollywood Contributors click on the link below: