Updated: Aug 11, 2020
Later this year, a book authored by Heart of Hollywood video host Sandy Rodriguez will be released. The title is Choose to Prevail: Unexpected Insights to Help You Overcome Challenges. If you are plagued by worries, insecurities, or problems in general, here you will find ways to prevail over whatever is causing you grief.
Sandy, a bilingual communications expert, suggests reframing challenges, while taking practical measures to support your goals. This is no ordinary self-help book. Her viewpoints come from the heart and are often out of the ordinary. She offers ideas that are different from what you will find elsewhere.
Prepare to discover:
• Benefits of showing others the more unusual sides of your personality
• That extremely sad thoughts are the antidote to everyday annoyances
• Reasons a tiny apartment helped tenants attract a spouse
• A time-management technique that could save you money
• How our video host overcame fear of public speaking literally overnight
• Why having haters could be flattering
• Ideas to minimize existential angst and nagging thoughts
• Why it’s not necessarily vain or superficial to care about your appearance
• How to reinvent yourself at any age using the power of words
Readers of Choose to Prevail can expect to feel an increase in their self-confidence and their sense of inner peace as they leaf through the pages.
Sandy is a former editorial coordinator for Mexican newspaper Reforma, one of the most influential publications in Latin America, and has translated tens of books from English to Spanish for major publishing houses. These include medical, self-help, and business books (one with a foreword by Bill Clinton), novels, and books focused on spirituality or personal growth by popular authors such as Louise Hay, Nick Vujicic, and Neale Donald Walsch. She hosts video segments and interviews for Heart of Hollywood (heartofhollywoodmedia.com) and for En Cinco (en5.mx), a Mexican website where she discusses movies with Gilda Baum-Lappe, one of the industry heavyweights who determines who receives a Golden Globe.
The cover of Choose to Prevail was prepared by graphic designer Regina Landa Castro, known for her impeccable taste and her ever-present awareness of current trends. Regina’s design will be revealed in the coming months, when the book becomes available internationally on all major platforms.
Heart Of Hollywood Motion Pictures is known for being inclusive and promoting multicultural diversity.