Santa Monica, California is a beautiful beach city located in Los Angeles County. Known for its stunning beaches, great weather, and lively atmosphere, Santa Monica is also home to a diverse culinary scene. From casual cafes to upscale restaurants, there is something for everyone in Santa Monica. Here are five restaurants and cafes you should definitely check out when visiting:
1. The Misfit Restaurant & Bar: Located in the heart of Santa Monica, The Misfit is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. This restaurant offers a casual atmosphere and a menu featuring classic American cuisine with a twist. The Misfit is known for its craft cocktails, extensive wine list, and delicious food. Some of the menu highlights include the truffle fries, bacon-wrapped dates, and the Misfit burger.
2. Huckleberry Cafe: If you're looking for a cozy breakfast spot, Huckleberry Cafe is a must-visit. This cafe offers a menu featuring locally-sourced, organic ingredients and a range of delicious pastries, sandwiches, and salads. Some of the standout items include the green eggs and ham sandwich, the blueberry cornmeal pancakes, and the house-made granola.
Get ready to take Cannes by storm! If you're from the United States or you are already at Cannes and have a passion for film and fashion, we want you to join us in creating an epic event during the Cannes Film Festival. Reach out to Giovanna at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone 1+ (323) 705-2111 today and let's make magic happen as we work on the schedule.
3. Tar & Roses: If you're in the mood for some Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, head over to Tar & Roses. This restaurant offers a warm, rustic atmosphere and a menu featuring small plates and shared dishes. Some of the standout items include the grilled octopus, the lamb meatballs, and the wood-fired pizzas.
4. Blue Plate Oysterette: If you're a seafood lover, you won't want to miss Blue Plate Oysterette. This restaurant offers a beachy atmosphere and a menu featuring fresh seafood and classic dishes. Some of the standout items include the lobster mac and cheese, the fish and chips, and the raw oysters.
5. Fia: For a more upscale dining experience, head over to Fia. This restaurant offers a beautiful outdoor patio and a menu featuring seasonal, California-inspired cuisine. Some of the standout items include the wood-grilled octopus, the roasted chicken, and the house-made pasta.
In conclusion, Santa Monica is a great destination for foodies, with a diverse range of restaurants and cafes to choose from. Whether you're in the mood for casual fare or a more upscale dining experience, there is something for everyone in this vibrant beach city.
Join the Heart Of Hollywood Magazine Club: https://www.heartofhollywoodmagazine.com/club