By Katherine Zammuto
I have been doing my Podcast Kat on the Loose -sex, dating & relationships for almost three years now, so after interviewing dozens of people and receiving countless messages from women all over the world, here are the most common complaints they have about men on the first date.
1. DON’T HAVE DRINKS BEFORE THE DATE! Showing up already tipsy is a major turn off and not a good idea at all. Wait for your date to start drinking for sure
2. DON’T SHOW UP WITHOUT ANY IDEA ABOUT WHO YOUR DATE IS: Do your due diligence, look at their social media profile, or website, or LinkedIn, to have a basic idea about the person and what they do, so you can ask interesting questions and engage in good conversation.
3. DON’T SHOW UP TOO NERVOUS: Even if you think your date is super pretty, or a little out of your league, please keep it in perspective and act normal and calm! It is not a job interview, it is a date, so it should be fun and relaxing.
4. DON’T TALK TOO MUCH ABOUT FORMER SPOUSES, EXES, OR OTHER DATES: Women want the attention on themselves during a date, so of course, they. Don’t want to sit there listening your stories about why your former relationships did not go so well. Keep conversations about other people to a minimum.
Join The Club
5. DON’T EVER ASK YOUR DATE IF YOU CAN HELP WITH THE BILL! Believe it or not, I was on a date that was going horribly wrong because the guy made all of the above mistakes, so after one drink (me) and three drinks (him), I told him we should get the bill; and instead of saying sure, he asked me if he could help pay for it!! Gentleman, please pay the bill, and it has NOTHING to do with money, it is the gesture that counts! Most women love an old-fashioned gentleman, period.
Kat on the Loose – sex, dating & relationships podcast is available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, I Heart Radio.
If you have any questions or want to share your stories, please send us an email or follow me on Instagram @katzammuto and send me a DM. I would love to hear from you!!!
Much love always, Kat
Get featured! - Heart Of Hollywood Magazine
Heart Of Hollywood Magazine Contributor
For more information on Katherine and to meet our other Heart Of Hollywood Contributors click on the link below: